Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin on Wilder: Why Wear 40-Pound Suit With Skinny Legs? His Fault!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin on Wilder: Why Wear 40-Pound Suit With Skinny Legs? His Fault!

Former IBF heavyweight champion Charles Martin gave his take on the statements that were made by Deontay Wilder, who claimed that his 40-pound ring-walk outfit played a role in his February rematch with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m telling you it’s bs a week before the fight I saw some guys pull up in a pick next door a real low budget operation and was carrying shingles up and down the ladder all day drinking beer roofing climbing up and down .I got tired watching them .These guys were not world class athletes.So I call bs on that claim.

Comment

Wilders legs look like he had polio

Comment

Wow, you know it's embarrassing when Martin even takes the piss outta ya.

Comment

It cant be good for a heavyweight boxer to have legs that are so pathetic. It's even worse when prince Charles is laughing at him. Low point for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Youtuber
            Ask your Eye doctor next time you see them, how damaging they think it is, for a person to put 22+ LED lights in front of their eyes less than 1/2" (12.7mm) distance for multiple minutes? Tell me what your Eye doctor says in the comments. WARNING: LED light is Blinding!!! Always keep LED light AWAY from your Eyes! LED light damages the Retina! Please be careful with LED light. NEVER put LED light close to eyes! LED light damages eyes.
            I came across this youtubers channel seeking answers for the reason that the 'Bronze-Bomber' was not himself on February 22. I think this guy is on to something.

Deontay is no scientist, the poor guy attributed his weak physical condition to the stress that his body underwent carrying a heavy costume. However, the more sensible and reasonable explanation could be that the long term exposure to the LED lights in Wilder's mask -- which I imagine were less than two inches away from his eyes, may have caused the following symptoms : headache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea.

I'm no Optometrist, but I think anyone would agree that this was really dangerous, considering you are just about to engage in a brutal fight with a roided up HW cheat.
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 04-21-2020, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Wilder wanted to look good first, win second.

That led to his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I came across this youtubers channel seeking answers for the reason that the 'Bronze-Bomber' was not himself on February 22. I think this guy is on to something.

Deontay is no scientist, the poor guy attributed his weak physical condition to the stress that his body underwent carrying a heavy costume. However, the more sensible and reasonable explanation could be that the long term exposure to the LED lights in Wilder's mask -- which I imagine were less than two inches away from his eyes, may have caused the following symptoms : headache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea.

I'm no Optometrist, but I think anyone would agree that this was really dangerous, considering you are just about to engage in a brutal fight with a roided up HW cheat.
                Bwhaha, the only thing that blinded Wilder was Fury's fist in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

BOOM another excuse. And they just keep coming.

Comment

We've been saying for years that Wilder lacks Boxing fundimentals and its all well and good knocking over bums but when you face top quality he is going to get exposed. And that's exactly what happened.

He should of started facing solid opposition 20 fights ago and he would of learned a hell of alot. But they chose the easy route, the fake route giving him a fantastic record but a terrible resume. They stroked his massive ego whilst hiding all his frailties.

Being blinded by LED lights and wearing a heavy costume for 1 fight is not to blame for bad feet works or big tells for a straight right about to be thrown.

The blame needs to go on the people around Wilder through his career who have fed the ego and fed him bums.

Comment

Working...
                    X