Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gassiev To Continue With Abel Sanchez, Hopes For Usyk Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gassiev To Continue With Abel Sanchez, Hopes For Usyk Rematch

Former world champion Murat Gassiev will continue to train under the guidance of veteran coach Abel Sanchez. "Everything suits me, so I will continue to train with Abel. If necessary, Vitaly Konstantinovich will always help me," said 26-year-old Gassiev to tass.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd be interested in seeing that rematch at Heavyweight.

Comment

Gassievs chances at HW might be better. Their first fight he never stopped trying, Usyk was just smooth as hell that whole fight probably one of his best performances

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Gassievs chances at HW might be better. Their first fight he never stopped trying, Usyk was just smooth as hell that whole fight probably one of his best performances
        I put 100 on Gassiev 5mins before the fight . Never ever bet that much before but the Dorticos fight got me feeling lucky. Usyk was perfect

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
          I'd be interested in seeing that rematch at Heavyweight.
          Not me. Interested in seeing what Gassiev can do at HW though I'm not sure when we actually ever see that happen....

Comment

Working...
          X