Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Dismissive of Immediate Third Fight With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Dismissive of Immediate Third Fight With Canelo

For all of the people clamoring for a third fight between Saul Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy GGG' Golovkin, there's at least one person directly involved who doesn't need to see it next. Johnathon Banks, a former cruiserweight contender and the current head trainer to Golovkin revealed he is not on board with such a fight should it have to be his first of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BUMLOVKIN JUST LOST TO DERYENCHENKO SO ITS SMART TO WAIT TO TAKE ANOTHER ASS WHOOPING LMFAO....

Comment

GGG fans are somehow going to spin this and say canelo is duckin GGG lol

Comment

I don't know anyone 'clamoring' to see a third fight. Quite the opposite of truth be told...

All I see is media/promoters trying to tell me/most that this is what I/we want to see when it isn't...

Comment

Though I agree with whatever Banks is saying but GGG is 38 years already.

Canelo has improved a lot in last two years. I only see Bivol defeating him. 168 is shyte.
          Last edited by jackblack008; 04-19-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Fook this trainer. 3rd fight now or forget it. I had GGG winning the 1st and Canelo winning the second. GGG wanted the third fight badly and now they have the chance to get it and he will refuse it? Cant make this sh#t up. Tbh after watching GGG last performances I wouldnt be surpised to see him get stopped if they fight again. If the odds are good, I'll put money on it.

Comment

from the other thread...

ummm.... ????

Banks will have 0 input on the selection of Golovkin's next opponent

within Team Golovkin... Golovkin will have 90% input, and he will make the final decision... just like every other fighter... 9% will be DAZN

but lets be real here, Canelo will select Golovkin's next opponent LMAO

if Canelo selects Golovkin, then he will be next... if not, then some scrub is gonna cop it

Comment

This was the plan before coronavirus.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  This was the plan before coronavirus.
                  covid made everyone change plans, even canelo, but serenata fight is sooo important that ggg cant scratch that ...
                  who knew, turns out that gggs team is the one trying to age golovkin LMAO...

Comment

You have to think with 40 fast approaching G now he is a sitting duck, the next elite he faces he loses. Smart to ride the gravy train and take that mando then see what happens. Shame G didn't have this target on his back 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X