Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Fears Golovkin Will Take Major Damage With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Fears Golovkin Will Take Major Damage With Canelo

Abel Sanchez, the former trainer of Gennadiy Golovkin, is worried that his former student will get seriously hurt in a likely trilogy fight with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Especially with his new trainer.

Comment

sanchez was working with alvaez's corner in the 2nd fight and probobly the 1st as well known backstabber

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        sanchez was working with alvaez's corner in the 2nd fight and probobly the 1st as well known backstabber
        Funny how GGG looked 1000x WORSE after they split.

Comment

Golovkin is like 109 years old it can only get worse than last time

Comment

Rather see Canelo vs bjs

Comment

honestly probably any boxing fan who doesnt guzzle golovkins nut probably feels a 3rd fight isnt great for golovkin besides the paycheck...but let em fight...thats why they dont hold fights on paper...anything can happen....but the general consensus is that golovkin might get carved up

not even sure golovkins hardcore fans even really want this fight...they just like yelling at others and calling them names when they think theyre ducking

Comment

I would rather see Canelo VS Saunders, that's a 50/50

If Golovkin was in his prime he would have stopped Dervanchenko early, but he's clearly past it and should keep away from the top level if he can

Comment

So Teddy says GGG is old over the hill no good SHOT FIGHTER> now Sanchez says he is going to get hurt. I guess them guys are going to be rich after the fight with all the money they are putting on Canelo? Even the trainers got to make noise in these Corona days. Good thing trainers never loose there touch never get old never become irrellivent. Is Teddy done for now that Gvoskyd lost his last fight? I mean you can play this any way you want to from either side. If the fight gets made it will do well it will put it all to rest. I guess Teddy and Abel will go to the movies that night why watch if you already know the outcome.

Comment

Golovkin should just retire. They will never give him a decision win over Canelo and he's unlikely to knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X