Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson on Legal Battle With Ex-Wife: She is a Good Manipulator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson on Legal Battle With Ex-Wife: She is a Good Manipulator

As BoxingScene.com reported last week, the mother of former WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson had filed a lawsuit against the boxer's former partner, Simone God, with allegations that she took $891,000 from Stevenson's bank account. Stevenson's career basically came to an end in December 2018, when he was brutally knocked out in the eleventh round by Oleksandr Gvozdyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never get involved with a woman who doesn’t have at least the same level of bank account you do

Comment

I hope he recovers and become healthy again. I also wish he becomes bankrupt and reflect on his past sins.

Comment

Is she a gold digger or is his family the ones that are gold diggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Never get involved with a woman who doesn’t have at least the same level of bank account you do
          Wlad was pretty smart in his choice of woman I think. Can't really say that many boxers are tbh.

Comment

Bad choice in picking females I guess, still not worse than Shane Mosley though. He will forever be the undisputed sucker for love champion.

Comment

She pimped him....the irony!!!

Comment

Praise to God... Hallelujah!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Wlad was pretty smart in his choice of woman I think. Can't really say that many boxers are tbh.
                  pantierre is in hollywood and works...she makes more than most women...but wlad made double her networth in a night easily.....she was tyring to step up with wlad...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    wise words

Comment

Working...
                    X