Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Mother Sues His Ex Over Money Taken From Bank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Mother Sues His Ex Over Money Taken From Bank

Former WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson has not made any public statements on the matter, but it's been revealed that his mother filed a lawsuit on his behalf, against the boxer's former fianc/wife Simone God.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so sad to see this, adonis is a good boy and didn't do nothing. oh wait he was a pimp and vile human being but then got whooped, whipped, slapped and smacked into a coma and so everyone forgot and then started having sympathy for that human garabge. glad to see his ex-pimping out his bank account and cucking him.

hopefully adonis can walk back into the ring against beterbiev, id love to see his ass beat down again. gvozdyk, my man. put that boy in his place and gave him something he won't NEVAH forget. peace!

Comment

lock her up

Comment

The B---h has the audacity to have GOD in her name. I would've never trusted that blasphemous c--t.

Comment

This is a very interesting development. so in the end, Adonis gets done in by a woman. Not trying to bring his past up but life has some funny twist and turns.

Comment

So they broke up in the middle of his recovery for a brain injury?

Comment

heh-heh stay mad boys, that woman is a GOD-send. she is taking his money and taking it raw from other men right now and there's nothing adonis can do about it. rumor has it that gvozdyk is NAILing her

Comment

Why is his mother suing her?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  So they broke up in the middle of his recovery for a brain injury?
                  I was finna say da same thing

Comment

That's that long term karma

Comment

Working...
                    X