No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Claims To Have Mayweather's Tooth as Keepsake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Claims To Have Mayweather's Tooth as Keepsake

Former two division world champion Marcos Maidana claims that he still owns Floyd Mayweather's tooth and uses it as a keepsake. Maidana claims that he knocked it out of Mayweather's mouth, during their rematch in 2014.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha it did look like Mayweathers tooth got knocked out pretty hard to believe they were able to find it through the mass of people though but who knows funny either way.

Comment

In the same vein, I hope Tyson Fury doesn't come forward and say he has a vial of Wilder's blood now.

Comment

CHINO CLOUT CHASING OFF A LOSS LMFAO... LOSING TO TBE IS A WIN IN SOME PEOPLES EYES HAHAHAHA FLOYD WAS MISSING NO TEETH IN THE POST FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE LOL...
        Last edited by HaymonzPlanet; 04-10-2020, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kannabis kid View Post
          haha it did look like mayweathers tooth got knocked out pretty hard to believe they were able to find it through the mass of people though but who knows funny either way.
          umm if you werent a moron you would go watch the post fight interviews lmfaoo... Chino is lying like you usally do

Comment

Unless Mayweather didnt have his mouth piece on youre not losing any teeth. Dentist mold those guards way too strong.

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonzPlanet View Post
                umm if you werent a moron you would go watch the post fight interviews lmfaoo... Chino is lying like you usally do
                Go rage some more puto funny how anything related to Mayweather makes you go into a defensive mode like some type of gay lover.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Wonderful!
                  I'm still scratching my head how this happened and how they managed to find the tooth.

But man..reminds me of when Hank took a trophy from Tuco's teeth

Comment

Can’t blame Maidana for playing it off. He can sell “Mayweather’s” tooth for a fortune in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X