Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Brook's Not Ducking Me, But He's Scared Of Losing To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Brook's Not Ducking Me, But He's Scared Of Losing To Me

Liam Smith doesn't think Kell Brook is afraid to fight him from a physical standpoint. The former WBO junior middleweight champ suspects Brook is more fearful of how a potential loss to Smith would damage his legacy. Brook has lost only to IBF middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin and unbeaten IBF/WBC welterweight champ Errol Spence Jr., who knocked out Brook in back-to-back bouts in September 2016 and May 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Kel is fearful of losing to anyone but Khan and visa versa..

Kel will fight anyone if the money is right and he doesn't mind taking a hiding for it.. I used to like Kel esp him being a local lad but I always thought he should have retired a couple of years ago. He's still a decent fighter but he isn't in the league of the top guys. I imagine it's the hardest thing to accept as a sportsman.. but if he's getting the fights he wants then who is to argue?.

Comment

Much like Khan is of Brook. Wilder is of AJ and Whyte. Often seen in boxing.

Comment

Yeah, Smith is right on the money here. Also Brook wouldn't have physical advantages at 154 like he does it 147. At this point Brook just looking for a big retirement payday and Crawford will.pay more than Smith.

Comment

UK fans are starving for their English-Bums to have a showdown in York-hall, like Adele craving a chocolate brownie.

Comment

SCARED TO LOSE JUST LIKE PIMPLE FACE CALLUM SMITH....

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Smith
              But he’s scared to lose to me because it probably ruins what his achievements have done.
              Kell Brook has been fighting your type his whole career

Comment

1hourRun piggy Adele lost weight & ****$ w/ salads now, these Brits salivating @ thoughts of Kell Brook vs Amir Khan happening lmao

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                  1hourRun piggy Adele lost weight & ****$ w/ salads now, these Brits salivating @ thoughts of Kell Brook vs Amir Khan happening lmao
                  I don't think you'll find a great deal wanting to see that fight..

Couple that with Adele prob bigger in America...

But hey ho...
                  Last edited by Bunch Pag; 04-10-2020, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Kell is irrelevant now. Should retire

Comment

Working...
                    X