Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Reflects on Street Fighting Days, Rivalries With Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Reflects on Street Fighting Days, Rivalries With Brothers

Liam Smith grew up as one of four boxing brothers but was always known as the tough one' The former world champion, who will continue his climb back towards another world title shot later this year, was often out on the streets of Liverpool's Kirkdale neighbourhood and rarely lost a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Liam smith is a better fighter than his hyepjob brother callum who lost to john ryder... Underrated lad

Comment

I’ve played against Liam Smith several times, good player, loves a tackle. Still plays Sunday League to this day I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’ve played against Liam Smith several times, good player, loves a tackle. Still plays Sunday League to this day I think.
        Interesting stuff. Which position did he play?

Comment

Green Street Hooligans boxing edition !

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
            Interesting stuff. Which position did he play?
            He was CM as a teenager we were in same school year (different schools though) he played in the West Cheshire League which is a pretty good standard.

Comment

Excellent interview.

Good interview and some new insight of Liam Smith I never knew. Is interesting one can learn in one simple day.

Comment

Working...
              X