Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Russian Boxing Federation Helping Thousands During Coronavirus Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Russian Boxing Federation Helping Thousands During Coronavirus Pandemic

The Russian Boxing Federation has launched a hotline and an operational headquarters to support the local population through the coronavirus pandemic. During the first few days of work, more than 12 thousand calls from all over Russia were received by RBF operators. More than 16 thousand masks and 2 thousand litres of sanitizer were delivered to all people in need.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Refreshing news article.

Thank you Russian Boxing Federation for helping the heroes who are fighting the Corona Virus.

Comment

Nice to see any organisation without direct responsibility commiting to help those effected by the pandemic. I'm sure there's been many others but this is the first time I've noticed a boxing organisation so involved. Some might see it as a PR move but as far as I'm concerned if they're putting the work in and taking the risks then they deserve support and congratualations irrespective of motive.

Comment

Working...
      X