Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBSS Fantasy Tournament: Winky Wright Stops Carlos Monzon in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBSS Fantasy Tournament: Winky Wright Stops Carlos Monzon in Eight

Ronald Winky' Wright never managed to put a major middleweight title around his waist in real life, but continues to tear through boxing legends on the gaming circuit. The former World junior middleweight king scored his second consecutive upset, this time knocking out Argentina's Carlos Monzon in eight rounds Saturday afternoon live from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Wright scored four knockdowns, the last of which closed the show late in the 8th round of their eWBSS (World Boxing Super Series) Middleweight Legends Tournament.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Ronald Winky' Wright never managed to put a major middleweight title around his waist in real life, but continues to tear through boxing legends on the gaming circuit. The former World junior middleweight king scored his second consecutive upset, this time knocking out Argentina's Carlos Monzon in eight rounds Saturday afternoon live from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Wright scored four knockdowns, the last of which closed the show late in the 8th round of their eWBSS (World Boxing Super Series) Middleweight Legends Tournament.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I.....

Ummmm.

Guess Carlos did have a glass chin after all. Who knew?

Comment

This cracks me up, Winky had absolutely no power, nice defense, he kept his hands up very well, sometimes to well, lacked in throwing punches sometimes, but overall very solid and could be boring at times. I take Monzon all day because of his size, was a true Middleweight.

Comment

Monzon would have made a floor mop of Wright.

Comment

This fuking joke a$$ computer tournament was created for shock value only. Worthless waste of space on Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              This fuking joke a$$ computer tournament was created for shock value only. Worthless waste of space on Boxingscene.
              Agreed 100%. Total bullshėt.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                This cracks me up, Winky had absolutely no power, nice defense, he kept his hands up very well, sometimes to well, lacked in throwing punches sometimes, but overall very solid and could be boring at times. I take Monzon all day because of his size, was a true Middleweight.
                I wouldn't say this is true. He hurt Jermaine Taylor pretty bad and almost stopped him in the corner. If I remember correctly, Taylor was saved by the bell

Comment

Winky couldn't knock anyone out in real life but in video game land he's putting Sugar Ray Leonard and Carlos Monzon to sleep.

Comment

D- troll thread. Fook this silly ass tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X