Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales Open To Fourth Fight - In Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales Open To Fourth Fight - In Exhibition

Two legends of Mexico, Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik "El Terrible" Morales, contemplate the possibility of going back to the ring to trade punches in an exhibition fight. However, both fighters know that their rivalry exceeded expectations and they will hardly throw blows like they did in the past, in one of the most emotional trilogies in boxing history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I could see this exhibition be great. But if Barrera wants the fight to be real, then they should both get on weight and shape and fight it out, otherwise not worth it

Comment

Refreshing news article.

Hope they are hungry on this one, I want that fourth in the exhibition match.

Comment

Like many here I saw all 3 of those fights live on TV, and at their age, I have zero interest in seeing them in a real fight. Let that timeless/beautiful trilogy Rest In Peace.

Comment

Even in retirement, these 2 are not with the bulls***. Basically saying, you can call it an exhibition if you want to, but I'm coming to fight for real and not put on some sideshow. When people say Mexican style, I really interpreted it as more of a a mindset than a style and these 2 had it... That mindset has gone extinct in 2020.

Comment

Legends!!!

Comment

Lol, I'm down. You know the exhibition will be thrown out the window after the first punch lands.

Comment

A fight between these two veteran legends would be more entertaining than any of Mayweather´s fights.

Comment

An exhibition between two bitter rivals is always worth the watch because a fight may actually break out!

I believe these two are on good terms, so let me not get too ahead of myself, lol. El Terrible is definitely gonna be a Cruiserweight or a Light Heavyweight at the least, while Barrera may come in as a Middleweight.

They'll surely have a beer afterwards, like most real champions do after retirement.

Comment

There is absolutely no way these guys won’t take it seriously.����

I know they’re friendly now but being back in the ring together will bring up all those old emotions.

I rewatched the first fight the other day, that 5th round was something else man.

Comment

Working...
                    X