Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald Charged With Three Counts of Common Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald Charged With Three Counts of Common Assault

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, British junior middleweight champion Scott Fitzgerald was arrested on Monday after a physical confrontation with his former partner. Now it's been revealed that Fitzgerald has been charged with three counts of common assault and one count of witness intimidation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not good news. To say that the Cheeseman win was controversial is a bit much. It was clear for everyone apart from Adam Smith.

Comment

This FÛÇKING Corona Virus is unleashing change in bad behavior.

Assaulted two women aged 21 and 42, and a 23-year-old man.

Damn! this is bad. I know he broke the nose of his ex-panther, but never knew he assault another woman and a young male, especially witness intimidation Really? What the fuck is the deal? I was in the minority that have faith in him to recover of his addiction problem and not looking more problems. I believe his father is going to help his son about this issue, but now thing turn worse to Scott Fitzgerald. This is for Scott Fitzgerald: you need more discipline .

Comment

Dreadful behaviour. Perhaps Billy Joe Saunders would like to share his views on these incidents.

Comment

Stay classy Matchroom....

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
            Not good news. To say that the Cheeseman win was controversial is a bit much. It was clear for everyone apart from Adam Smith.
            Yeah, Ted was clearly grated by that decision.

Comment

He's trying to be the British Broner

Comment

ANOTHER MATCHROOM/EDDIE SIGNED THUG! LOCK HIM UP!

Comment

Billie Joe's fault

Comment

Working...
                  X