Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israel Vazquez Fights For His Life As He Deals With Broken Body From Brutal Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Israel Vazquez Fights For His Life As He Deals With Broken Body From Brutal Wars

By Manouk Akopyan - Showtime celebrated the brutal and bloody battles between Israel Vazquez and Rafael Marquez over the weekend by airing their first three fights, two of which took place in 2007, and one in 2008. The epic four-fight bludgeonings between Vazquez and Marquez-which ultimately ceased at a 2-2 stalemate-is regarded as one...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn sad to hear Vasquez is going through that I hope he recovers well a true warrior right there.

Comment

Rafael Marquez vs. Israel Vasquez III

The fourth fight between Rafael Marquez and Israel Vazquez ended in the third round when the referee ruled that the bloodied and blinded Vazquez could not continue

Comment

Israel Vazquez fights was fun.

I never knew some segment of Israel Vazquez, but this man always have my utmost respect. I hope he control well his health, stay safe with his family. Warrior with a noble and humble heart.

Comment

a fucking warrior, and long gone from the ring this type of fighter on this era.

Comment

Well done to the WBC and Sulaimán. Am shocked that they are contributing and helping out Israel with his medical expenses in Mexico City, whilst I talk a lot about their negative side of things, it’s nice to hear they are actually for the fighters even AFTER they have retired. I want to hear more like this but about Promoters and managers.

Comment

^^^^^

Agree.

And it’s cool to hear him say that he’s happy with how things turned out. It’s the fear of most men that they will wake up one day with nothing to be proud of. Vasquez never has to worry about that.

Comment

Mexican warriors doing what warriors do!

In the beginning God created Mexican warriors !

Beautiful brutal, and at its best boxing. Mexican style ....

I’m jew Mexican, in Mexico we got Russian, Polish, Chinese, jap Mexicans. But only true Aztec fighters will go balls to the wall. Rockey Balboa would get smashed easy by Mexicans ...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Mexican warriors doing what warriors do!

In the beginning God created Mexican warriors !

Beautiful brutal, and at its best boxing. Mexican style ....

I’m jew Mexican, in Mexico we got Russian, Polish, Chinese, jap Mexicans. But only true Aztec fighters will go balls to the wall. Rockey Balboa would get smashed easy by Mexicans ...
                  Sangre de Indio!

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    I never knew some segment of Israel Vazquez, but this man always have my utmost respect. I hope he control well his health, stay safe with his family. Warrior with a noble and humble heart.
                    Respect! Shinobu. ??? I speak Japanese better than Japanese
                    veterans than Japanese

Comment

Working...
                    X