Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker: I Still Want Prograis Fight, Ready For Whenever It Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hooker: I Still Want Prograis Fight, Ready For Whenever It Happens

Maurice Hooker is enjoying time with his loved ones, but is eager to get back to work with his boxing family. The ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic continues to carry global impact, with many people isolated in their place of residence whether by government order or just out of sheer health safety. For Hooker (27-1-3, 18KOs), that means remaining confined to his Dallas home with his family though doing his best to remain in shape for his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a very decent stable. Crazy that Crawford probably the small guy lol

Comment

Hooker being in same camp as Crawford is probably gonna prevent them fighting each other in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Maurice Hooker is enjoying time with his loved ones, but is eager to get back to work with his boxing family. The ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic continues to carry global impact, with many people isolated in their place of residence whether by government order or just out of sheer health safety. For Hooker (27-1-3, 18KOs), that means remaining confined to his Dallas home with his family though doing his best to remain in shape for his next fight.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Regis would beat Maurice like a pimp does to a Hooker !

Comment

This will be a very fun fight and I look forward to it.

Comment

Working...
          X