Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBSS Fantasy Tournament: Marvin Hagler Stops Kelly Pavlik in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBSS Fantasy Tournament: Marvin Hagler Stops Kelly Pavlik in Eight

Marvelous Marvin Hagler enjoyed a far more favorable showing than was the case the last time he played Las Vegas. The former World middleweight champion came up big in the quarterfinal round of the eWBSS (World Boxing Super Series) Middleweight Legends tournament, blasting out a determined Kelly Pavlik in eight rounds Tuesday afternoon at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Accurate simulation. Can see Pavlik starting stronger than Hagler but then the Marvelous one coming back to stop Pavlik.

Comment

Damn. Now this is a good fight I would watch.

Comment

Funny game so far.

This was suppose to happen to Kelly Pavlik against Marvin Hagler.

Comment

I’d have hagler over Kelly. Thought he beat Leonard too. Though I think his fight vs hearns is overrated somewhat. But im sure live it woulda been bonkers. They had Tyson winning it all vs Ali on points. Ali flooring Tyson in round one, Tyson flooring Ali in the second, Tyson flooring Ali in the fifth.

Comment

Oh come on. It would take Marv 5 rounds to smash kelly to pieces. I used to dig Kelly when he was prime but Marv (and the other 3 kings) is in another league entirely..
            Last edited by Marvlus Marv; 04-02-2020, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I know it's all hypothetical clap trap, but I'd sure like to have seen Monzon Vs Hagler in there prime's. BTW Is this a computerised thing like the Marciano/Ali fantasy, or just a few blokes opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                Oh come on. It would take Marv 5 rounds to smash kelly to pieces. I used to dig Kelly when he was prime but Marv (and the other 3 kings) is in another entirely..
                They were just meaner. Wanted to win and had a real edge..it wasn't just a job. It was pride also and it meant a lot in the 80s

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  I know it's all hypothetical clap trap, but I'd sure like to have seen Monzon Vs Hagler in there prime's. BTW Is this a computerised thing like the Marciano/Ali fantasy, or just a few blokes opinions?
                  Knowing Breadman it's prolly his almighty opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                    Monzon-Hagler would have been amazing

In Best I Faced, Hagler says: “I think it would have been an interesting fight if I had fought Carlos Monzon. I think he was a great champion. I believe I would have caused some sort of problem for him.”

Prime-for-prime, I think Monzon edges Hagler out, just by sheer willpower, he was indomitable

I don't know how they are working out these e-fights, but it all comes down to opinions in the end anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X