Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Meng Fanlong: I Saw Weaknesses In Beterbiev In Fight Versus Gvozdyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Meng Fanlong: I Saw Weaknesses In Beterbiev In Fight Versus Gvozdyk

As impressive as Artur Beterbiev was on his way to obliterating Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Meng Fanlong noticed flaws in the Russian knockout artist that night. China's Fanlong watched from a ringside seat October 18 in Philadelphia, where the hard-hitting Beterbiev dropped Gvozdyk three times in the 10th round of their light heavyweight title unification fight. The unbeaten Beterbiev (15-0, 15 KOs) stopped the previously undefeated Gvozdyk in that same 10th round to retain his IBF light heavyweight title and win the WBC belt from Ukraine's Gvozdyk (17-1, 14 KOs) in a main event ESPN aired from Temple University's Liacouras Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fanlong you are no Gvozdyk
    Not even close
    That 6’2 frame will be chopped down badly
    He should look into Artur’s amateur background never mind his own
    Poor sap

Comment

Only way fanlong has a shot is if he gives artur covid before hand and it weakens him on fight night and even then i would still favor artur. This chinese guy is too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Only way fanlong has a shot is if he gives artur covid before hand and it weakens him on fight night and even then i would still favor artur. This chinese guy is too slow.
        Beterbiev will feast on that lanky frail frame
        Not nice to say but he’d be better off catching the Covid to avoid the beating that will be inflicted upon him

Comment

...and you're gonna see how bright the lights are when you stare up at them flat on your back

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
            ...and you're gonna see how bright the lights are when you stare up at them flat on your back
            hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Fanlong will need armor and a helmet for this one.

Comment

Chinese dude is really trying to hype this fight whenever it happens but I'm afraid he has no chance against Beterbiev. He is only getting the fight because he is somehow the #1 ranked IBF challenger (phony rankings like all the rest). Gvozdyk is WAY better than Meng. Any weakness he thinks he saw in that fight he will not be able to exploit because he's quite simply not good enough. It's good to be confident. Maybe his belief in himself will make the fight last a bit longer than expected, who knows.

He should really be fighting someone like Buatsi who is #3 in the IBF. He will still lose but that's a better final eliminator for the opportunity to fight the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Not only that, who has he fought that would give you any thought that he is anywhere near experienced enough? It's a cash out, especially at his advanced age without any high level competition.

Comment

Sorry, there are no weaknesses in Artur. He's a top 5 p4p fighter at least. You could argue he's the most formidable fighter out there. He can do everything and he hits like a train. What a fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X