Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares Will Work With Manny Robles, Parts With Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Mares Will Work With Manny Robles, Parts With Robert Garcia

The three-time world champion Abner Mares patiently waits for the moment to return to the gym and finally execute his plan to get back into a professional ring, something he will do with the hand of the renowned coach Manny Robles, with whom he agreed to hire after parting ways with Robert Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Idiot should have stayed with nacho, has shown no improvement since he left nacho

Comment

Abner, you look like a prostitute. changing trainers like you change underwear, i was a big fan. Now i hope you get knocked the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
        Idiot should have stayed with nacho, has shown no improvement since he left nacho
        Exactly. Nacho is the first trainer to come to mind when I think of Mares.

Mares is kind if an enigma because when he was coming up in the ranks under Nacho, he had a much different style.

I remember him being more technical and was a counter puncher in those days.

But dude got sick or somesht and left Nacho and when he came back, he was a hut hunter and way more sloppy.

Mares should have stayed with Nacho. That style was working for him and it looked good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          I thought Nacho initiated the split when Mares had an eye injury way early in his career.

Comment

Jhonny took his soul. And this fcker still wants to fight when both his eyes are fcked up. He'll get damaged. Israel Vazquez fought with bad eyes and he lost an eye.

Comment

Another trainer, another day.

Abner Mares, I hope you know what you are doing, not for your new trainer, is for your eyes, think about your family and dearest to you and hang your gloves.

Comment

join TeamCanelo Mares !

Comment

I'm not sure how good of a change this is for Mares.
                  Most fighters who've trained with Robles and left have implied that it's because of his lack of focus on defense.
                  If true. Might be a mistake.
                  Mares probably just got tired of driving down to Garcia's gym in Riverside and said " ***** it . Robles is around the corner".

Comment

Robles is a step down from Robert Garcia in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X