Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fanlong Far From Family, Dealing With Pandemic Instead Of Battling Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fanlong Far From Family, Dealing With Pandemic Instead Of Battling Beterbiev

By Keith Idec - Meng Fanlong figured he would weigh in today for the biggest fight of his life. The unbeaten Chinese challenger was supposed to test himself against Artur Beterbiev on Saturday night at Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Canada. They were scheduled to fight for Beterbiev's IBF and WBC light heavyweight titles in a 12-round main event ESPN would've televised...
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's unfortunate what havoc this virus is causing for all walks of life but the following statement made me laugh:

"But I believe that the U.S. administration is working very hard in controlling this virus."

Really? Not based on the facts or the current state of the virus in the US. Trump is a deluded piece of garbage who doesn't help anyone but himself unless it is the absolute last option available. Even then he would say he knows more than the experts because his Uncle was a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
      It's unfortunate what havoc this virus is causing for all walks of life but the following statement made me laugh:

"But I believe that the U.S. administration is working very hard in controlling this virus."
      Listen to what Bill Gates said about controlling the virus - what he said is just plain bloody common sense, no intellect required, yet the politicians in the US don't seem to get it. 'Oh, only 100 cases, so this county doesn't need a lockdown'. Duh - that's exactly when it needs a lockdown so it doesn't end up at 10,000 with body bags in hospital car parks (which we've seen in Madrid)

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Really? Not based on the facts or the current state of the virus in the US. Trump is a deluded piece of garbage who doesn't help anyone but himself unless it is the absolute last option available. Even then he would say he knows more than the experts because his Uncle was a doctor.

C’mon
        He wants everybody in church for Easter
        Side by side cause Easter is special to him
        Fughin tard , can’t make this chit up

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          Listen to what Bill Gates said about controlling the virus - what he said is just plain bloody common sense, no intellect required, yet the politicians in the US don't seem to get it. 'Oh, only 100 cases, so this county doesn't need a lockdown'. Duh - that's exactly when it needs a lockdown so it doesn't end up at 10,000 with body bags in hospital car parks (which we've seen in Madrid)

Nahhhhh
          Why do that ?
          It’s all good according to ginger prez

Comment

This is a FÛÇKING MESS.

As a human being, I feel empathy for Fanlong, know where is coming from. A man with family, alone in this fucking issue without seeing his family, is in another country and have to pay 20,000 expenses for the training camp. I don't wish this to my worst enemy.

Comment

Just delaying your first loss a lil, Corona is saving you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                Just delaying your first loss a lil, Corona is saving you buddy
                Hahahahahahahahahahaha
                Couldn’t agree with you more

Comment

Working...
                X