Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald's Father On His Son's Battle To Overcome Substance Abuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Fitzgerald's Father On His Son's Battle To Overcome Substance Abuse

Dave Fitzgerald has expressed his concern against those who are supposed to care about his son. The father of Scott Fitzgerald, the current British super-welterweight champion, opened up recently about the battles the 28-year-old has faced outside the ring. Fitzgerald, from Preston in Lancashire, England, won a gold medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland and turned professional under the management of Steve Wood, signing a promotional pact with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get away from the scumbags and leeches, Scott. You're often better off on your own in life.

Comment

Rehab - Fowler rematch - World Title

Comment

EDDIE THE SN0RTER IS A BAD INFLUENCE! SCOTT HAS BEEN PARTYING IT UP WITH EDDIE IN LONDON.... SHAMEFUL...

Comment

FÛÇK the drugs and bad influence people.

I admit this is the first time I know about Scott Fitzgerald's drug problem, never I knew this happen to this humble fella Scott Fitzgerald's. Scott Fitzgerald's is better than this and I hope he have the discipline and real friends that help, If something happen to him again. Thank you for his dad, I feel the love he have to his son. You are going to have a good career Champ, I believe in you.

Comment

Working...
          X