Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury II ESPN Rebroadcast Averages 447,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury II ESPN Rebroadcast Averages 447,000 Viewers

In the absence of live in-ring action, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder once again delivered for boxing fans. ESPN offered the exclusive rebroadcast of the entire four-fight Pay-Per-View event on Monday evening, with the three-hour block averaging 447,000 viewers according to Nielsen Media Research.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!! I remember yelling at the screen you ain't fighin an unranked bum this time mother_ucker ! As Fury was knocking his tooth pick ass all around the ring. Haha

Comment

I thought that more people would had watch to look at that costume excuse nonsense

Comment

Deontay fans didn't want to see that ass whipping again.

Comment

So they have managed to break even with the two broadcasts combined, 1.2 Mil viewers. lol.

Comment

This corresponds with the actual PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
              Deontay fans didn't want to see that ass whipping again.
              I bet you if they aired Wilder vs Fury 1 more people would have tuned in. I am of the opinion if they aired Wilder vs Ortiz 2 it would have done over a million.

Americans at this delicate minute want to watch happy endings not a corona virus type mutilation in the ring. May I suggest for you Wilderlites rewatching the AJ vs Ruiz 1 as a pick me up,that is equally a depressing watch for me.

Comment

That fight has been illegally streamed online so that a lot of people simply lost interest in watching it because they have already seen it.

Comment

Low numbers.

If Lion Den Boxing Community (LDBC) find is good, then more power to them and a victory to them.

Comment

ESPN didn't show the ring entrances or Fury singing afterwards for some reason...which was half the entertainment value.

Comment

Working...
                    X