Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov vs. Isaac Chilemba Will Receive a New Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov vs. Isaac Chilemba Will Receive a New Date

A new date for the fight between Russian super middleweight Fedor Chudinov and battle tested Isaac Chilemba will be determined after the improvement of the ongoing pandemic with the coronavirus. This was reported to TASS from the Russian boxer's team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dark Apocalypse

Another good fight canceled. Fuck!

Comment

Damn, I keep hoping places like Russia or even African and South American countries will still run **** so I have SOMETHING to stream. I am DESPERATE for boxing

Comment

countries like Afrika will still run?! What are you dreaming about mate? If Corona reaches Afrika, it will be a desaster:boxing

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Damn, I keep hoping places like Russia or even African and South American countries will still run **** so I have SOMETHING to stream. I am DESPERATE for boxing
          You and me both, man. I keep checking to see if there's anything remotely viable left on the schedules that we could throw in the Pick Em, but if there's anything it's only the most minor of events and nothing televised, and I'm thinking even those are gonna dry up over the next week or so.

Comment

Working...
          X