Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal on Breaking Camp, Dealing With Coronavirus Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal on Breaking Camp, Dealing With Coronavirus Pandemic

WBA "regular" light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal was forced to cancel his training camp, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Pascal (36-6-1, 20 KOs) was in Miami when the pandemic escalated in Quebec. He was preparing for the second defense of his title, which was to take place in late May or early June in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uhhh, you can get refunds/credits for the flight and hotel bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
      Uhhh, you can get refunds/credits for the flight and hotel bud.
      He was already in Miami with his training staff , had rented residency’s for them to sleep in , food purchased for his regiment etc etc etc
      How many camps have you been in ?
      I guess none cause there’s not many boxers who stay in a hotel when their in training

Comment

Get some rest champ hopefully when you come back you'll beat the sht out of canelo

Comment

The mental aspect is affecting all fighters, because of this Corona Virus Issue.

Jean Pascal, I know is not the same training in a Gym compared to training in one house, but you can still be in shape training in your house. If you want rest, then I don't disagree.

Comment

corona virus 120 boxing 105

its getting worse, down 3 times already!

Comment

Working...
            X