Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: I Learned From Blowing My Money; If I Didn't, I'd Be Screwed Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: I Learned From Blowing My Money; If I Didn't, I'd Be Screwed Right Now

By Keith Idec - Regis Prograis earned nearly $30,000 for his first televised fight. The eventual WBA super lightweight champion had never made that much money for a single bout before out-pointing Amos Cowart in an eight-rounder Showtime televised from Atlantic City, New Jersey, as part of its "ShoBox: The New Generation" series in August 2015...
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s an important lesson all fighters must learn, it’s a short career. You have to make sure you can make yourself financially sustainable.

Looking forward to seeing Prograis back in action. Good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      It’s an important lesson all fighters must learn, it’s a short career. You have to make sure you can make yourself financially sustainable.

Looking forward to seeing Prograis back in action. Good fighter.

He is also a hungry fighter who has an after boxing gameplan. Then we got dudes like Broner LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        He is also a hungry fighter who has an after boxing gameplan. Then we got dudes like Broner LOL
        Although he’s a clown, I do worry for Broner, the legal fees are mounting, more baby mommas = more child support payments, and the opportunities to earn money inside the ring seem to be drying up. Regardless of the person, I hate to see anyone have money then go broke.

Comment

Prograis is a good character. I like dude, somethig to look up on as an example of sportsmanship.

Comment

This is what I want to hear or see from these guys. But even he has a lot to learn still. Didn’t he post a video of himself speeding on the motorway. Things like that would shorten your life. Anyways it’s great that he is managed by people with the right goals.

Comment

To be honest I want Pacman to lose his money his popularity goes to his head he supports the devil Duterte, from pride to fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Although he’s a clown, I do worry for Broner, the legal fees are mounting, more baby mommas = more child support payments, and the opportunities to earn money inside the ring seem to be drying up. Regardless of the person, I hate to see anyone have money then go broke.
                True that. There is no joy seeing, especially boxers broke after what they have given to the game. Hopefully, all boxers are paying attention.

Comment

Speaking of money, I heard Josh Taylor snorted a brick of yayo in one day. So given Taylor's exensive habit and his lawyer fees for his drug case and the McGuigan's of Cyclone-Promotions suing Josh, I think we can expect the rematch with Regis Pro, real soon.

Comment

I like that man, cool dude, good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X