Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Happy With Win Over Dawejko, Wants Bigger Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Happy With Win Over Dawejko, Wants Bigger Fights

Frank "The Cuban Flash" Sanchez (15-0) fought 4 times in 2019 with 3 of those victories coming by way of knockout. He fought for the first time in 2020 on March 7th when he dominated Joey Dawejko over 10 rounds. The fight was aired by FOX as part of a tripleheader that was headlined by Robert Helenius' upset knockout victory over Adam Kownacki. The final scores were 100-90 twice and 98-92.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Um, fairly sure that pic is Sanchez vs Ruiz Jr.

Last edited by NachoMan; 03-19-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

I think Sanchez has a bright future ahead of him. he has to keep training hard. Solis threw his career away, actually he ate his career.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        I think Sanchez has a bright future ahead of him. he has to keep training hard. Solis threw his career away, actually he ate his career.
        Sanchez has all the tools and his foot movement, defense, and speed are all top notch. I like everything about him. And he has tons of desire. One of my favorites in boxing.

Comment

I like this guy, he's pretty damn good. I think he's one of the better HW's PBC has showcased of late.

Think he was the most impressive HW on that card a couple weeks ago (outside of Helenius' showing)
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 03-19-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X