Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Disappointed My Fight Won't Take Place, But With Bad News Comes Good News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Disappointed My Fight Won't Take Place, But With Bad News Comes Good News

It never bothered Michel Rivera that he had to train through his 22nd birthday for his biggest in-ring opportunity to date. Nor does he view the postponement of such a fight as time wasted in training camp. The unbeaten blue-chip lightweight prospect is among the many boxers to be left without a previously scheduled fight, as he was due to appear on the April 18 Showtime tripleheader from Phoenix, Arizona that was formally canceled on Monday in the wake of the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Rivera was set to face Mexico's Marcos Villasana Jr. (25-6, 14KOs) in a 12-round bout that would have left the winner in prime position to challenge for a lightweight title later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well said, Michel Rivera.

Good mature fella in Michel Rivera, I feel him. We need more people and this apply people in general, we need people like Michel Rivera, especially in this pandemic.

Comment

Working...
    X