Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Andrade Is One of The Toughest But I Can Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Andrade Is One of The Toughest But I Can Beat Him

The near two-year period that Liam Williams has spent working under trainer Dominic Ingle has been a transformative one. The 27-year-old Welshman made the difficult decision to leave Gary Lockett's stable in the summer of 2018 citing that he "needed to change things within my team and freshen things up".
    [Click Here To Read More]

You couldn't even beat Liam Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      You couldn't even beat Liam Smith.
      He would still make it 12 rounds though

Comment

Guys named Liam should be working in bakeries, or flower shop or something, not fighting against grown men

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          He would still make it 12 rounds though
          maybe, or maybe it's so 1 sided that it gets mercifully stopped.

Comment

maybe, or maybe it's so 1 sided that it gets mercifully stopped.
            So you ever gonna give Canelo props if he fights Saunders in June/July at 168? And then GGG in Sept at 160???

I say FUK no! Your in too deep to admit your wrong. Your always right even when your wrong doe!

Comment

So you ever gonna give Canelo props if he fights Saunders in June/July at 168? And then GGG in Sept at 160???

I say FUK no! Your in too deep to admit your wrong. Your always right even when your wrong doe!
              Depends what props you're asking for. I'd give him props for having 2 fights in a short period of time in 2 different weight clases, although I don't think it's likely that both of those things happen. Maybe one or the other, but both is a stretch imo. But you already know that Saunders wasn't at the top of my list of preferred opponents based on the fact that he's done very little since 2017 and I've been over the ggg trilogy for a while, especially since he'll be 38 soon and arguably deserved to lose to dervenchenko. Charlo, andrade, benavidez and plant are the main opposition I'd like to seem him face between 160-168.

Comment

Depends what props you're asking for. I'd give him props for having 2 fights in a short period of time in 2 different weight clases, although I don't think it's likely that both of those things happen. Maybe one or the other, but both is a stretch imo. But you already know that Saunders wasn't at the top of my list of preferred opponents based on the fact that he's done very little since 2017 and I've been over the ggg trilogy for a while, especially since he'll be 38 soon and arguably deserved to lose to dervenchenko. Charlo, andrade, benavidez and plant are the main opposition I'd like to seem him face between 160-168.
                Plant right now is thinking damn I fuked up. June/July plenty of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
                  Guys named Liam should be working in bakeries, or flower shop or something, not fighting against grown men
                  Assuming you are a grown man, he would b1tch slap you with 25% effort and make a fool out of you. But that would be fun to watch.
                  Last edited by richardt; 03-18-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I think everyone should give Canelo credit for that. Saunders is unbeaten and tricky, and when he is on, and would be for a Canelo fight, he is a difficult puzzle to solve. Fighting Saunders alone, let alone adding GGG to the mix should be applauded, especially since a number of other top fighters clearly ducked Canelo. His resume will be deeper than anyone in boxing and really, already is.

Comment

Working...
                    X