Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Fanlong, Inoue-Casimero Among Fights Postponed By Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Fanlong, Inoue-Casimero Among Fights Postponed By Top Rank

Bob Arum announced Monday that all of his promotional company's cards scheduled for the remainder of March and all of April have been postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn!!! Am crying, was looking forward to Inoue/Casemiro..

Comment

Reading all these postponed fights really has broken my heart. God bless everyone, no matter what side of the track you on, wish all you and your families well.

Comment

Beterbiev really didn’t need this

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Reading all these postponed fights really has broken my heart. God bless everyone, no matter what side of the track you on, wish all you and your families well.
          Amen brother. I watched the Friday Shobox card on DVR and soon thereafter realized it was the last card is be watching in a while. Boxing is my passion and I miss it already. Seeing all of these cancelled cards makes me wonder what I will look forward to on weekend nights. May have to watch classic fights that I don't know the outcome of.

On a serious note, I wish all of my peers on NSB good health and God speed. We will all get through this together. Already looking forward to debating and discussing fights with you in the future.

Comment

This virus has been the worst thing ever, simply due to the sporting events it's postponed. Next couple months are gonna suck donkey dick

Comment

So goes my vacation plans which revolve around a boxing match once a year. It's my decision to subject myself to public germs so let me see Monster in Vegas Damnit!! As a earlier comment stated and I not only agree but will reinforce it SUCKS BIG DONKEY DICKS !!!!

Comment

There was a lot of great potential fights coming up the 2020 year was just about to get started for real in all divisions I had a nice stack of fight cards set up and ready to be filled in. Not to be. It will pan out, with sport it always does. I knew it was coming just a matter of time. But yes to the OP it is a lot of great fights that are cancelled and many more cards will go by the way of TBA for the time beings.

Comment

Inoue-Casimero was the only fight ive been looking forward to. Is Loma and Lopez still going on at least?

Comment

Sad Times ahead.

Another excellent fight canceled. I am tired of this shit, but I have empathy and understand their side. Is better to take precaution before is late. To all my friends, we are going to get bore, but we are going to fight against this Global pandemic and Boxing is going to get better when are is clear out.

Comment

Working...
                    X