Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kal Yafai Says He Will Become A Two-Weight World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kal Yafai Says He Will Become A Two-Weight World Champion

It's been a couple of weeks since Kal Yafai lost his WBA super flyweight title to future hall of famer Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez in one-sided fashion. The Brit went into the fight having won the vacant title in December 2016 against Luis Concepcion. From there Yafai, older brother to fellow pro Gamal and amateur talent Galal, went on a run of five defences which began in May 2017 against Suguru Muranaka.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The WBC 118 champion Nordine Oubaali will be defending his crown vs. Nonito Donaire. I go that route. If Nonito wins he would have no problem coming back to the UK to bust Kals cheeks like the 'Filipino-Flash' already did to that English-Bum, Ryan Burnett.

Comment

That's how you handle a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The WBC 118 champion Nordine Oubaali will be defending his crown vs. Nonito Donaire. I go that route. If Nonito wins he would have no problem coming back to the UK to bust Kals cheeks like the 'Filipino-Flash' already did to that English-Bum, Ryan Burnett.
        Did you actually watch the fight you idiot. Burnett was clearly winning the fight even though it was early and Donaire started okay and had to stop because he pulled his back out with a freak injury. Also Burnett is Northern Irish not English you clearly know nothing and judging from previous comments you made are petty pathetic idiot

Comment

He be hoping to pick up a vacant title he gonna fight out life is harder at the bigger weight

Comment

Originally posted by obesity issues View Post
            Did you actually watch the fight you idiot. Burnett was clearly winning the fight even though it was early and Donaire started okay and had to stop because he pulled his back out with a freak injury. Also Burnett is Northern Irish not English you clearly know nothing and judging from previous comments you made are petty pathetic idiot
            How can a Irishman fight for the British Bantam Title? Ryan Burnett did. You guys are too much, first you all said Josh Taylor is not Irish, now you say Ryan Burnett is not a Englishman.

Judging by the fact that this is your first post, I think you are trolling me.

Comment

How can a Irishman fight for the British Bantam Title? Ryan Burnett did. You guys are too much, first you all said Josh Taylor is not Irish, now you say Ryan Burnett is not a Englishman.

Mate, you are wrong he is correct. You are confusing Great Britain with England.
              Burnett is from a Country called Northern Ireland , which is part of Great Britain.

Comment

I agree the English claim everyone from the UK and Republic of Ireland when they are doing good but when they are doing bad they are Irish like Katie Taylor even though they are based out the United Kingdom and rarely fight in Ireland haha.

But you are wrong man Burnett can fight for the British title because he is British an imaginary line says so that divides Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are the United Kingdom which the Republic of Ireland is not a part of it's an autonomous territory. It's funny though Northern Ireland is not considered Great Britain that's why when they label it its the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland so can they really fight for the British title haha.

And also Josh Taylor is not Irish he is Scottish lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Legs62 View Post
                  Mate, you are wrong he is correct. You are confusing Great Britain with England.
                  Burnett is from a Country called Northern Ireland , which is part of Great Britain.
                  You are wrong too Northern Ireland is not a part of Great Britain its a part of the United Kingdom. Great Britain is the island of England, Wales, and Scotland while they have territory in the neighboring island which includes Northern Ireland. That is why it is officially called The United Kingdom of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland. If they were all Great Britain they wouldn't need to emphasize Northern Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    You are wrong too Northern Ireland is not a part of Great Britain its a part of the United Kingdom. Great Britain is the island of England, Wales, and Scotland while they have territory in the neighboring island which includes Northern Ireland. That is why it is officially called The United Kingdom of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland. If they were all Great Britain they wouldn't need to emphasize Northern Ireland.
                    You are correct sir. Quite a mystery how somone from Belfast can box for a British title given N. Ireland not part of Britain

Comment

Working...
                    X