Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis-Maurice Hooker 4/17 Clash Cancelled Due To Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis-Maurice Hooker 4/17 Clash Cancelled Due To Coronavirus

A battle between two former junior welterweight champions has fallen victim as the latest cancellation on the boxing calendar due to the coronavirus outbreak. Regis Prograis (24-1 20 KOs) and Maurice Hooker (27-1-3 18 KOs) were set to meet at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland on April 17 on DAZN, but a source with direct knowledge of the fight's promotion told BoxingScene.com that the event has been cancelled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. Right choice though. Be safe, everyone.

Comment

Goddamn COVID-19!!!!

Comment

So then limit it to 50 people and do what Showtime did last Friday where the show still went on, maybe at a small venue across town like a sports center building or something.
        Last edited by richardt; 03-15-2020, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          Damn. Right choice though. Be safe, everyone.
          The media is just running yet another mass deception fear mongering campaign like they have been since the existence of tell-lie-vision/programming. There’s nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            The media is just running yet another mass deception fear mongering campaign like they have been since the existence of tell-lie-vision/programming. There’s nothing to worry about.
            Maybe for you. I'm praying that none of your elderly loved ones contract it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

FML. I was looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                    Maybe for you. I'm praying that none of your elderly loved ones contract it.
                    I pray that one day you’ll stop falling for the media’s mass scare tactics/indoctrination. I’m 30 and all of my grandparents have passed on already. I don’t have to worry about one of them racing to get a dirty vaccine (like they did for the 09 swine flu hoax). Take care my brainwashed brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X