Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields' Brother Sentenced To 1 Year in Jail in Bashir Assault Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields' Brother Sentenced To 1 Year in Jail in Bashir Assault Case

Back in early February, 28-year-old Artis Mack, who is the brother of unified world champion Claressa Shields, reached a plea deal in connection with the assault on veteran trainer James Ali Bashir.
    [Click Here To Read More]

but he dindu nuffins

Comment

****** trash

Comment

Oh mannn y'all trippin, he dindu nuffin

Comment

That was a too light of a sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Back in early February, 28-year-old Artis Mack, who is the brother of unified world champion Claressa Shields, reached a plea deal in connection with the assault on veteran trainer James Ali Bashir.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Good riddance thug

Comment

The LDBC were making ***ual innuendos about Shields. I guess now that the bro is going to the bootyhouse expect the LDBC to be cheering the brother as well

Comment

Smfh! Am i the only one pissed off that he got a year!?
                Hes obviously a good innocent child who was on his way to church when he was attacked by bashir and retaliated out of self defence

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                  That was a too light of a sentence.
                  I know! Bashir is like 71 years old this THUG PUNK should of also been charged with Elderly Abuse With Injury as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                    Smfh! Am i the only one pissed off that he got a year!?
                    Hes obviously a good innocent child who was on his way to church when he was attacked by bashir and retaliated out of self defence
                    I’m pissed! The PUNK sucker punched a 71 year old man. He’s also was on parole for another assault he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X