Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What Should Stevenson Do Next Now That The Marriaga Fight Is Off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: What Should Stevenson Do Next Now That The Marriaga Fight Is Off?

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Now that Shakur Stevenson's fight against Miguel Marriaga has been postponed, when he'll return isn't the most pressing question the undefeated featherweight faces. First and foremost, Stevenson must decide who, and at which weight, he wants to fight next. Marriaga was an optional opponent, a puncher, but also a big...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson is a joker he slags of Warrington yet he took this fight he don't want to come leeds

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Stevenson is a joker he slags of Warrington yet he took this fight he don't want to come leeds
      I don't see what the holdup is. Marriaga is a decent tune up, but Shakur wasn't talking tuneup. It's all up in the air now, but I know what you mean.

Comment

He can always fight a couple of chicks in parking lots again

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Well I can’t blame him for that, steering clear of the city that treasures local darlings like jimmy saville, I’m only a few miles away and I swerve the place as much as possible.

Comment

FYI this event was shut down by stupid NYC who banned all gatherings > 500 people for a few weeks.

The boxing promoters had no choice. I guess their insurance is just supposed to eat the cost.

Comment

Weight bully should fight in his weight class rather than sucking down to fight little guys

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Weight bully should fight in his weight class rather than sucking down to fight little guys
                Ok, two things:

1. If Stevenson or any other fighter can make the weight legally (comfortably or not), then I don't understand the "weight bully" accusation

2. If Stevenson or any other fighter drains themselves or "sucks down" too much then they will put themselves at a disadvantage.

Comment

Rip the radio legend jimmy saville

Comment

Who gives a FU*&?? Let him go beat up some other chick off tv...

Comment

Working...
                    X