Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Shows Saturday, Tuesday Postponed Due To Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Shows Saturday, Tuesday Postponed Due To Coronavirus

After announcing Thursday afternoon that boxing fans wouldn't be permitted to attend cards Saturday night and Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater, Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. postponed those two shows indefinitely Thursday night due to concerns over the fast-spreading coronavirus.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-12-2020, 08:51 PM.

Damn that sucks I was hoping that a no audience but still televised was a good compromise

Comment

It's official, I am the most bored person in the universe. This is awful, WTF am I gonna do

Comment

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Shows Saturday, Tuesday Postponed Due To Coronavirus

After announcing Thursday afternoon that boxing fans wouldn't be permitted to attend cards Saturday night and Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater, Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. postponed those two shows indefinitely Thursday night due to concerns over the fast-spreading coronavirus.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

It’s gonna get worse before it gets better!

People! Find ways to make money in different ways, get lots of water, lots of dried food and canned goods and gloves plus hand soap!

Everything is shutting down except Pharmacies, Banks and Grocery stores!

Comment

The virus isn't killing fighters. Put it on tv, blue screen a crowd if they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              It's official, I am the most bored person in the universe. This is awful, WTF am I gonna do
              Ask yourself, "What would Tyson Fury do in such a scenario"?

There's only one correct answer.

Answer: Masturbation, from morning til night.

Fury would make it his goal to break his previous, personal best masturbation record.....Then he would attempt breaking the "all- time" best record that is listed in Guinness Book of Records. If you stay focused on the goal you can kill two birds with one stone......First, you will beat boredom and .....Second, you will beat the world record.

So in closing.....Just, beat the meat !

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                People! Find ways to make money in different ways, get lots of water, lots of dried food and canned goods and gloves plus hand soap!

Everything is shutting down except Pharmacies, Banks and Grocery stores!
                So hustle and scheme during this time of crisis?!

Fck it

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  Ask yourself, "What would Tyson Fury do in such a scenario"?

There's only one correct answer.

Answer: Masturbation, from morning til night.

Fury would make it his goal to break his previous, personal best masturbation record.....Then he would attempt breaking the "all- time" best record that is listed in Guinness Book of Records. If you stay focused on the goal you can kill two birds with one stone......First, you will beat boredom and .....Second, you will beat the world record.

So in closing.....Just, beat the meat !
                  Alright, time to go dip my hands in gasoline and jerk it till it falls off!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    The virus isn't killing fighters. Put it on tv

Comment

Working...
                    X