Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Wants Santa Cruz At 130 After Unification Fight With Warrington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Wants Santa Cruz At 130 After Unification Fight With Warrington

Recently crowned featherweight champion Shakur Stevenson is already talking a big game, even though he's yet to defend the WBO title he won last October in a one-sided beating of Joet Gonzalez. The 22-year-old Stevenson (13-0, 7 KOs) will fight Miguel Marriaga (29-3, 25 KOs) at the Madison Square Garden Theater in New York on May 14, and he's already operating with the mentality of "who's next?"
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't see this guy beating any of the top guys in that division.

Comment

Would be daft to look past Warrington.... little focker is relentless

Comment

LSC won't fight him. Only way is if Stevenson was one of his former sparring partners.

Comment

I could see Shakur Stevens winning everyone one of these fights.

Hopefully we will not have to wait 5 years to see them.

Comment

All talk, let's see if any of this materialises.

Comment

Shakur belongs in jail, he is a punk. hope he gets his azz beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                Shakur belongs in jail, he is a punk. hope he gets his azz beat.
                In Jail? Lmao. No but if he keeps doing antics like that on the streets he will end up with a peice of lead or steel in him.

I didnt grow up in the ghetto but ive seen people jumped numerous times, beaten with bats, stabbed etc. I personally avoid street fights for this reason.

Comment

Beating incompetent Joet Gonzales make the head of this guy big that he is even overlooking two fighters ahead. His KO ratio shows he is willing to box only and not to engage...

Comment

Working...
                  X