Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Wanna F--k Marriaga Up, Show Different Part Of My Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Wanna F--k Marriaga Up, Show Different Part Of My Game

LAS VEGAS Shakur Stevenson doesn't just want to dominate Miguel Marriaga over 12 rounds Saturday night. The unbeaten WBO featherweight champion is anxious to make "a statement" when they fight for his 126-pound championship at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater. The 22-year-old Stevenson (13-0, 7 KOs) has gone the distance in two of his past three fights, but he wants to become the first fighter to truly knock out Colombia's Marriaga (29-3, 25 KOs) in a main event ESPN will televise
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur is a punk, hitting defense-less people on the ground trying to hit women. Jail is waiting for this punk, just a matter of time. He should have served jail time, but it is coming diwn the road, no doubt.

Comment

Shakur is a young man who shouldn't take anymore **** than anyone else just because he's a boxer. And you aren't a punk if you beat up men too. He's an equal opportunity ass whipper, just like i was growing up

Comment

Stevenson gonna beat Marriaga like he Smacked his woman on the àśś! Lol

Either clear cut Unanimous decision or ref stoppage, hope he wins and we get Warrington-Stevenson next!

Comment

If he does beat Marriaga the way he says he will, it'll be his most impressive when thus far.

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Shakur is a young man who shouldn't take anymore **** than anyone else just because he's a boxer. And you aren't a punk if you beat up men too. He's an equal opportunity ass whipper, just like i was growing up
          That's not what happened. He was making sexual gestures towards a woman who clearly had a man. He did it because he's a boxer who knows he can fight. That's called being a bully and a punk. He wasn't "taking ****." He started an unnecessary fight he knew he would win. There's nothing brave about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Stevenson gonna beat Marriaga like he Smacked his woman on the àśś! Lol

Either clear cut Unanimous decision or ref stoppage, hope he wins and we get Warrington-Stevenson next!
            Interesting that you would use that phrase towards Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Interesting that you would use that phrase towards Stevenson.
              What’s so interesting about it?

Comment

Marriaga is a good fighter. If Shakur beats him up, something Walters and Loma couldn’t, I’m impressed.

Comment

Talk in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X