Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman Still Shocked By Fury: Wilder Can Make Adjustments and Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rahman Still Shocked By Fury: Wilder Can Make Adjustments and Win

On February 22nd Tyson Fury surprised many when he stopped former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder in 7 rounds at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. While many observers were split on who would win the fight, most people picking Fury expected him to win on points or by late round knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So who will be the first guy in here to call Rahman a bum and a hater??

Comment

He always has a chance

Comment

No shot, Wilder isn't a boxer, he is a puncher. He has no adjustments because he can't box. Fury has him figured out, third fight just a payday for Wilder.

Comment

I don't see that Wilder has much of a chance here, I'm surprised that Rahman wants to see the third instalment since this is probably the first time there is a trilogy of this sort, where there has been a seemingly decisive defeat already.

I guess it makes sense that Rahman would say this, tho, since he probably believes he had a chance of beating Lewis in a third fight

Comment

No he can’t ,, fury will fuk him up again no problem

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              So who will be the first guy in here to call Rahman a bum and a hater??
              You know that’s coming.....the rush to discredit him by British race mongering ultranationalists momentarily.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                You know that’s coming.....the rush to discredit him by British race mongering ultranationalists momentarily.....
                Or by the ldbc who are making the most excuses for wilder and even calling fury a cheater smh

Comment

One-trick Phony needs only minor adjustments. Wear a lighter costume and ban Dirrell from the event.

Comment

Wilder is still my favorite
                    But
                    An animal can't change his stripes over night.
                    If he wants a chance to beat Fury, he has to attack him, guns blazing, from the opening bell, come in around 220, throw 60-100 punches per round, and get rid of those wild, stupid "winging" shots.
                    Easier said than done

Comment

Working...
                    X