Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gorman: If Joe Joyce Lands on Daniel Dubois - He Will Hurt Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gorman: If Joe Joyce Lands on Daniel Dubois - He Will Hurt Him

NATHAN GORMAN believes Joe Joyce is capable of upsetting Daniel Dubois in their huge Heavyweight clash, despite what cousin Tyson Fury believes. Gorman famously felt the power of Dubois, getting knocked out in five rounds, when they met for the vacant British championship last July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crazy, a 18-19 stone prime pro boxer lands a big shot on someone and it hurts them.

Thanks for this great insight Gorman

Comment

Joyce might end this in one round if dubois comes out aggressive. I'm being serious.

Comment

Mr. Slowmow Gorman.

I've been studying this sport for decades, and after watching 5 minutes of gorman, I was 100% underwhelmed.

Pure hype job

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Joyce might end this in one round if dubois comes out aggressive. I'm being serious.
          i hope so.

Comment

Triple DDD is being thrown to the wolves by greedy promoters in this fight

Comment

People are nuts, Dubois is starching Joyce inside 3

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Agreed. They’re both fairly easy to hit but Joyce is one of those guys that tend to block punches with their face.

Comment

Joyce winning shouldnt even be considered an upset. This is pretty much a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                    Agreed. They’re both fairly easy to hit but Joyce is one of those guys that tend to block punches with their face.
                    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I will bet everyone of my points that Joe beats him

Comment

Working...
                    X