Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Believes Kell Brook is Distancing Himself From Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Believes Kell Brook is Distancing Himself From Fight

Liam Smith is pushing and doing everything possible to set down a fight with fellow former world champion Kell Brook. Brook returned to the ring last month in Sheffield, snapping a 14 month layoff with a one-sided knockout of Mark DeLuca. Smith was sitting at ringside and made it clear that he wanted to face Brook next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford won’t go near brook even damaged as he is brook would win on points imo

Comment

Crawford should at least beat one marquee name at 147 before Spence I mean he won’t fight DSG won’t fight Mikey garcia porter or brook. All elite opponents at 147 that Spence beat. Crawford’s most impressive win was benevidez jr who fought in one leg and won 4 rounds off him

Comment

If Brook goes back to 147, and fights Crawford, I think he's done in 5! I think Brook should be looking at Erislandy Lara or Michel Soro @ 154, if he does not want Liam Smith!

Comment

I'd love to see Smith vs Brook, but it looks like Brook wants to get more exposure here in the US. I get it. Hell, Smith's fought over here as well, but I know that fight would be huge in the UK!

Brook needs to stay at 154 and not even entertain anything at 147. The Spence fight told us all we needed to know about him making weight and so on.

Brook can always set his sites on Rosario or Charlo within the next year. At this point, he could fight a guy or two at 54 to get his name in the hat over here in the US. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing these guys fight Brook in the UK, but I like his thinking in making a name here.

Comment

Brook wants to cash out. Just not against Smith. He has nothing left but would rather try and sell his name to Crawford, Spence etc.

Comment

Why everyone think Crawford would do him in in 5? He lost 4 rounds vs benevidez jr brook would beat him stop drinking the kool aid

Comment

You might be shot with the amount of punches you've taken, plus you barely beat that guy that was on the beach a few weeks before he got the call for the fight. Brook has proven he's still got a bit left.

Comment

Kell 'The Distance' Brook.

Comment

Working...
                  X