Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Tony Yoka, Coronavirus KO's Signani Defense, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Tony Yoka, Coronavirus KO's Signani Defense, More

The coronavirus have now caused EuroProm in France to postpone Matteo Signanis defence of the EBU middleweight title against Maxime Beaussire until June 9. The fight was first scheduled for March 21 but Signani - as Italy as a whole - is pretty much "locked up" for the time being.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For a second I thought it said EuroP°rn in France was at a halt. Damn Corona

Comment

Man, talk about a career that just hasn't taken off yet. Yoka been a pro for almost 3 years but had that ban for missed tests. He's beaten some names in the amateur ranks and his professional record has some good names (Dimitrenko, Allen) on there for a guy with 7 fights.

He's only 27 but I feel like I've been waiting forever to see his career start to take some form.

Comment

FÛÇK the Corona Virus.

I was looking forward for Tony Yaka USA debut after his victory of Dimitrenko and David Allen. Tony Yaka have potential. My only concerns are those miss test that put his career in slow mode.

Comment

Working...
        X