Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Aims To Beat Marriaga in Better Fashion Than Loma Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Aims To Beat Marriaga in Better Fashion Than Loma Did

By Thomas Gerbasi - Note to the friends and family of Shakur Stevenson. When June 28 rolls around, gifts will not be necessary, as the WBO featherweight champion plans on staying 22 years old forever. "Honestly, I really don't want to age no more," Stevenson laughs when the topic of being 22, a world champion and a star on the rise with...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had no idea this dude was fighting until I saw the pick em' thread Admittedly, I have a really hard time liking this guy after I saw that video of him smashing that woman in the face. However his talent inside the ring is undeniable, though as evidenced by the woman in the video, he has major issues with his punching power. It would be good to see him pick up a proper ko here

Comment

The blueprint is there, back Marriaga up and use his superior hand speed and Stevenson will catch him with a shot he didn't see. I'm expecting Stevenson to win by TKO.

Comment

Curious George is at it again?

Comment

That headline is deceiving....I thought it was Adonis chickenson

Comment

He wants to stay at 22 cause when he gets older there's gonna be more pressure on him to stop fighting bums

Comment

Shakur is a punk should be in jail, beating up defense-less people , taking swings at women. Once he loses and the people that are protecting him start to leave he will wind up in jail.

Comment

Another fraud who doesn't want to step to Loma but claims he is a champion.

Comment

Should've fought Warrington instead of this pointless fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X