Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Marie Eve Dicaire Unification in Play, May 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Marie Eve Dicaire Unification in Play, May 9

According to numerous sources in Canada, an agreement has been reached for Claressa Shields to stake her titles against another undefeated world champion, Canadian star Marie Eve Dicaire. The contest is slated to take place on May 9 in Shields' backyard of Flint, Michigan. Shields holds the WBC, WBO world titles at junior middleweight, while Dicaire is the IBF's world champion
    [Click Here To Read More]

lets go...........

Comment

Claressa Shields daring to be great.

Another unification for Claressa Shields to add the IBF super welterweight from Marie Eve. Shields is trying to break records. I know people don't like Claressa Shields, but her skills is something we cannot ignore.

Comment

Another story added to Shield’s legacy that will one day be the stuff of legends 30 years from now!

Shields wins a clean and clear unanimous decision and maybe get a knockdown!

Her only competition is if she beats herself or moves up to heavyweight!

Comment

Unified champion in two different weight classes. At the same time.

I know this is women's boxing but that's still a fairly impressive accomplishment.

Comment

Dicaire is a much more legit opponent than Habazin. She has some good wins against Lauren, Namus, and Suarez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Unified champion in two different weight classes. At the same time.

I know this is women's boxing but that's still a fairly impressive accomplishment.
              I read on a French-Canadian site that the WBA will also be putting their strap on the line. They are going to call it the Super title and they're just going to start recognizing the chick that currently holds the belt as Regular champion. So she'd be undisputed at 154 and 160 simultaneously. Plus she was also unified at 168.

Comment

The good news is, that clown of a brother of hers was supposedly sentenced on yesterday after taking a plea deal last month.

Good!

Keep him away so Shields's career can flourish in peace! We don't need anymore incidents like that in the sport.

Comment

Super happy for Marie-Ève !
                  She works really hard to get there, I'm sure she will leave everything in the ring.. will it be enough?
                  Let's go Marie! Le Québec est derrière toi !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    Another unification for Claressa Shields to add the IBF super welterweight from Marie Eve. Shields is trying to break records. I know people don't like Claressa Shields, but her skills is something we cannot ignore.
                    I can ignore it, cuz a man would pummel her so badly she would be unrecognizable.

As soon as she started talking about how she can beat GGG and all this nonsense I realized how delusional she was. I'd pay good money to see the equality beaten out of her by GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X