No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: There is No Other Heavyweight Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: There is No Other Heavyweight Like Me

Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Rising heavyweight Frank Sanchez (15-0, 11 KOs) scored a 10-round unanimous decision over Joey Dawejko (20-8-4, 11 KOs) to remain unbeaten.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very fluid as a boxer and likable as a person! Came here with nothing and owns his own restaurant. As a boxer, not robotic or with zero defense like so many heavyweights. He added another fan last night! I really hope he can make some nice money and have a decent career!

Comment

That was my first time watching him that I'm aware of. It's hard to gauge what he is based off of the Dawejko performance. He's checked the boxes of many before him, he: 1) beat Dawejko and outboxed him and 2) was unable to stop Dawejko or seriously hurt him.

Dawejko is tough and durable with an iron chin. He is also rather limited and seems to be less motivated to try and win than he was earlier in his career.

From what I saw of Sanchez, he looked smooth and skilled. When we learn how much power he has and how he faces adversity, we will know alot more.

As a side note, it was awkward to see him move towards Joey in what appeared to be a post-fight show of respect only for it to be his "Flash" victory pose. I think Joey thought he was going to dab him up only to have Frank's armpit on his head.

Comment

Sanchez will be a force in the division dude has some skills.

Comment

THIS guy is NOT 27

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            THIS guy is NOT 27
            Hate to see this guy when he hits 40
            Lol
            Cuban right ?

Comment

Who the hell is Frank Sanchez?.....doesnt even sound like a HW name.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                Who the hell is Frank Sanchez?.....doesnt even sound like a HW name.
                Ruiz, Ortiz, but Fujimoto?

Comment

I watched that fight. You have to put that guy away. Other HW’s would have gotten him out of there. Fury, Joshua, Wilder, Usyk, Ortiz, Ruiz Jr., & Whyte. I wasn’t impressed with Frank. He isn’t beating any of them, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    I watched that fight. You have to put that guy away. Other HW’s would have gotten him out of there. Fury, Joshua, Wilder, Usyk, Ortiz, Ruiz Jr., & Whyte. I wasn’t impressed with Frank. He isn’t beating any of them, ever.
                    I don't know, only dude who ever stopped Dawejko is Charles Martin and Dawejko took that on short notice and was even more out of shape mentally and physically than you saw against Sanchez. He has a draw against Big Baby and guys like Jennings and Kuzmin couldn't get him out of there.

Dude has a head like a cinder block, I'm not sure that entire list of fighters you presented does get him out of there. Also, Dawejko isn't the guy you fight once you are in your champion level. He's the guy you fight on your way up to show you can go rounds and handle someone who keeps coming forward.

That all being said, I'm reserving judgement on the Cuban Flash until I see some more of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X