Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Artur Szpilka Struggles in Win, Feigenbutz Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Artur Szpilka Struggles in Win, Feigenbutz Update

Norwegian light heavy Tim-Robin Lihaug (20-4) won the vacant WBFed title last night in Bergen (Norway) with a unanimous decision over Vartan Avetisyan (18-3-1). It was scored 116-112 and 117-111 twice in favour of Lihaug after what is described as a tough, relatively even fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

First of all the writer was wrong in saying it was Szpilka's debut at CW. He had several fights at CW before moving up to HW. Artur is finished! He has no punch resistance left. He had been down several times in his career against journeymen fighters like David Saulsberry & Mike Mollo. After being hospitalize by Wilder what resisitance he had left was gone. I said a few days ago I have never seen a decent HW drop down to CW & have success. The punches are coming in faster & still hard. From my understanding his opponent dropped him twice & was completely robbed of an upset win. I will watch the fight when it's available. Szpilka is DONE!!!!! He needs to retire before he gets seriously hurt.

Comment

Rainer looks like those new age punk nazi characters like that one Bodyguard from the Sun of All Fears or that one big blonde dude from Larson’s GWAT series

lol Feigenbutz wasn’t about that bidness

Comment

Artur Szpilka needs to call it a day

What’s the point you obviously can become champion so why bother; this is the hurt game and pretty soon it may just happen.

Comment

Radchenko was robbed
          Pretty straight forward

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Rainer looks like those new age punk nazi characters like that one Bodyguard from the Sun of All Fears or that one big blonde dude from Larson’s GWAT series
            kind of a racist thing to say, just another example of devil-controlled hollywood perpetuating negative stereotypes.

not having a go mate you are entitled to say what you will but the thought that movies or television can influence people's perceptions of others is so strange to me. then again i havent watched television or movies for many years - it rots the brain.

the brain, whether a human being's or an animal's, learns from what it sees - so you see a crocodile eat someone, you know to stay away from it. the people who make these movies and television shows know EXACTLY how easy it is to train people's brains, even subconsciously. the brain is very malleable and so they use their media as a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              kind of a racist thing to say, just another example of devil-controlled hollywood perpetuating negative stereotypes.

not having a go mate you are entitled to say what you will but the thought that movies or television can influence people's perceptions of others is so strange to me. then again i havent watched television or movies for many years - it rots the brain.

the brain, whether a human being's or an animal's, learns from what it sees - so you see a crocodile eat someone, you know to stay away from it. the people who make these movies and television shows know EXACTLY how easy it is to train people's brains, even subconsciously. the brain is very malleable and so they use their media as a weapon.
              Lol. Sven Ole is an OG. Hence “characters.” He did play the parts did he not?

Comment

Sound a good fight with a bad ending.

Shit, I miss this fight and for the sound of it, look like a robbery. Definitely I am going to watch this one and see with my own eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X