Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Boxes Past Joey Dawejko For Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Boxes Past Joey Dawejko For Unanimous Decision

NEW YORK Frank Sanchez scoffed at Joey Dawejko's knockout prediction because the unbeaten Cuban believed he had every advantage imaginable over Dawejko. Sanchez displayed those advantages throughout their unremarkable, 10-round heavyweight fight Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The 6-feet-4, 222-pound Sanchez skillfully out-boxed the durable Dawejko and won a unanimous decision in the first of three fights FOX televised as part of a tripleheader that featured heavyweights Adam Kownacki and Robert Helenius in the main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great boxer

Comment

Yeah, looks like he has some skills. Difficult to judge against that plodder, but I like the way he moves: elusive but still connecting with good shots.

Comment

Not seen any if you know it alls calling Sanchez out as a good prospect

Comment

This guy is pretty damn good, competent all around. Nice right hand and down to exchange Seen him a fight last year and he was pretty aggressive. In this fight he moved showed more movement. Fought two fatties in a row though, I think he can definitely step up quite a bit and not be over his head

Comment

Sanchez has a lot of skills! A little light for the top HWs, but his skills might make up for that! Would love to see Hunter vs. Sanchez, but Hunter is looking for bigger game! Sanchez vs. Demirezen! Let's Get It!

Comment

First time seeing frank, very impressed, really good ring IQ.
              Best of the bunch on display.

Comment

Glad to see so many positive comments for such a quality fighter and man. I became an instant fan last night after seeing such a well rounded set of skills and abilities. Fluid, unlike so many robotic heavyweights or heavyweights with zero defense. He owns a restaurant which is great considering he came over with nothing. Doesn't go off his gamplan either which is great.

Comment

He's a good boxer but he fought a 5'10 blown up light heavyweight in Dawejko I used to like Joey but he never lets his hands go man so many fights where he is just content with going the distance and never actually tries to win Sanchez shut him out but didn't show too much power lets see if he can keep the big boys off him he should really be fighting at Cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Sanchez has a lot of skills! A little light for the top HWs, but his skills might make up for that! Would love to see Hunter vs. Sanchez, but Hunter is looking for bigger game! Sanchez vs. Demirezen! Let's Get It!
                    Nowadays size is a major factor. Unless you’re the second coming of Mike Tyson, you better be big. Skills just aren’t enough. Hard to believe I’m saying this about a 6’4” fighter, but this is where we’re at.

Comment

Working...
                    X