Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawejko: Sanchez Is In For A Shock; I'm Predicting A Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawejko: Sanchez Is In For A Shock; I'm Predicting A Knockout!

NEW YORK Joey Dawejko laughed Thursday when Frank Sanchez predicted he would knock out Dawejko on Saturday night. The veteran heavyweight from Philadelphia promised that the unbeaten Cuban prospect will be "in for a shock" when they square off in a 10-round fight FOX will air as the opener of a three-bout broadcast from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The 27-year-old Sanchez (14-0, 11 KOs) is listed by most Internet sports books as a 10-1 favorite to defeat Dawejko (20-7-4, 11 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sanchez has potential but a few upsets can happen later maybe this one but im looking closely at Cojanu .Some shakey fights tonight maybe .

Comment

Sanchez has the most suspect HGH gut

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Sanchez has potential but a few upsets can happen later maybe this one but im looking closely at Cojanu .Some shakey fights tonight maybe .
        That would be a shocking upset. That guy stinks the place out

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post
          That would be a shocking upset. That guy stinks the place out
          Agreed but Efe is limited to a mover ,and Razvan has the reach....reach and move could surprise many people tonight ? I like Efe but Razvan is looking good at least in the public workouts .I wouldn't touch this fight but a bet on the over 4 rounds .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Agreed but Efe is limited to a mover ,and Razvan has the reach....reach and move could surprise many people tonight ? I like Efe but Razvan is looking good at least in the public workouts .I wouldn't touch this fight but a bet on the over 4 rounds .
            Very decent call my man

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post
              Very decent call my man
              Yea ,he still didn’t fight good at all. Razvan definitely didn’t bring anything he was trained to do and that was stick and move using movement . He basically just stood in front of Efe , just goes to show some fighters just aren’t teachable outside the sparring partner mentality. I was expecting a a slick boxer making Efe run into shots but that fighter never showed up, it still went 9 rounds though .

Comment

Working...
              X