Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg Confident: I Believe I Will Be World Champion Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg Confident: I Believe I Will Be World Champion Again

You get the feeling that Scott Quigg quietly seethes when it is suggested his best days are in the past. The former WBA super-bantamweight champion has been out of the ring for 15 months, largely because of injury, but if he beats Jono Carroll at Manchester Arena on Saturday night, he believes he will be on the cusp of another world-title shot, this time at super-featherweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t see how Quigg is the favorite,he’s on his way out and Carroll up?

Comment

He’s never been a champ. Held secondary title.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
        Mostly based on what Quigg showed against Oscar Valdez, he's probably got something left in the tank which should be enough to beat Carroll.

Comment

Carroll isn’t very good.

He’ll be known as Shot Quigg if he loses

Comment

Quigg never did anything except hurt people. He loses the battle and wins the war. He's poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Quigg never did anything except hurt people. He loses the battle and wins the war. He's poison.
              Just image what he is capable of with his thinking brain!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Mostly based on what Quigg showed against Oscar Valdez, he's probably got something left in the tank which should be enough to beat Carroll.
                Carroll is better then Roy Jones as far as skills ,he just has little power but last night was one of the best displays of athleticism and skill I’ve ever seen from any fighter .

Comment

Carroll is better then Roy Jones as far as skills ,he just has little power but last night was one of the best displays of athleticism and skill I’ve ever seen from any fighter .
                  Good win for Jono. He's not better than RJJ, but surely handled Quigg great.

On the other hand, Quigg looked shot all over.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X