Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jono Carroll Expects To Break Down, Stop Scott Quigg in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jono Carroll Expects To Break Down, Stop Scott Quigg in Eight

Jono Carroll has predicted an eighth round stoppage win against Scott Quigg when the rivals collide in a crunch Super-Featherweight clash at Manchester Arena on Saturday March 7, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dude has 3 K.Os

I can't see why the bookmakers have this as a 50/50, easy money betting on Quigg surely?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Dude has 3 K.Os

I can't see why the bookmakers have this as a 50/50, easy money betting on Quigg surely?
      This ^. Jono winning is unlikely if not impossible, Jono winning by KO would be bordering on the miraculous I think.

FWIW bookies seem to have Scott about 4/7ish or thereabouts so a moderate favourite but I'd still say those were pretty good odds
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-07-2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        This ^. Jono winning is unlikely if not impossible, Jono winning by KO would be bordering on the miraculous I think.
        Books aren't arguing that. Quigg by Decision and KO are a little below and above +200 respectively where I'm looking. Jono Decision is +200 and KO is +900 haha

Comment

Even if Quigg isn't what he was pre-Valdez, he shouldn't have any problems taking care of Carroll. This looks like a tune up/stay busy fight for Quigg.

Comment

sick of all these irish loudmouths since conman mcgregor. hope the english guy sparks him

Comment

Jono Carroll has 3 ko's in 19 fights and says that he's gonna stop Scott Quigg who is one of the toughest fighters in boxing. Good luck with that

Comment

Carroll has shown me nothing in his last few fights to suggest he could win against Quigg.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Carroll has shown me nothing in his last few fights to suggest he could win against Quigg.
                  Originally posted by DFM View Post
                  Jono Carroll has 3 ko's in 19 fights and says that he's gonna stop Scott Quigg who is one of the toughest fighters in boxing. Good luck with that
                  Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  sick of all these irish loudmouths since conman mcgregor. hope the english guy sparks him
                  Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  Even if Quigg isn't what he was pre-Valdez, he shouldn't have any problems taking care of Carroll. This looks like a tune up/stay busy fight for Quigg.
                  Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Books aren't arguing that. Quigg by Decision and KO are a little below and above +200 respectively where I'm looking. Jono Decision is +200 and KO is +900 haha
                  Crow for one crow for all

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X