Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Very Eager For Big Fights, Titles at 135-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Very Eager For Big Fights, Titles at 135-Pounds

Jorge Linares, a three division world champion, returned to Venezuela after four years of being away, and this visit allowed him to spend time with his people, and he took part in a press conference. "El Nio de Oro" talked about his current career status and his goals for 2020, explaining that his main objective is to become world champion in the lightweight division to regain his elite fighter status.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait, I thought it was official already according to Garcia. Here it sounds like nothing is set .

Comment

Linares definitely showed he still has some something left in the tank in his last fight. Hopefully they forget Campbell & make the Garcia fight like they said they were. Judging by DLH's face when Linares called him out after he KOed Morales, he didn't look interested in that at all. Hopefully Garcia's KO restored some of his confidence in making the fight happen. Would be a very big crossroads matchup.

Comment

Marquez was my favorite fighter for years but with his departure, I got on the Linares wagon. Linares is the only fighter, besides Inoue, who floats my boat. I fkin love watching him fight no matter what kind of fight he is in.

Im throwing a huge drug party when he faces Garcia in the summer. It’s gonna be crackin and I might throw down couple stacks on Linares.

Comment

Word is Garcia people believe Linares is too risky

Comment

This is who should be facing tank instead of little LSC. If tank could beat Linares at this stage he hasn’t got the goods.

Comment

Working...
            X