Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Kabayel vs. Wach on March 28, Szpilka Heads To Cruiser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Kabayel vs. Wach on March 28, Szpilka Heads To Cruiser

The Edis Tatli (32-3) vs Gianluca Ceglia (15-3-1) fight for the vacant EBU lightweight title will go ahead on August 8 on the annual outdoor show in Savonlinna (Finland) reports the EBU. Tatli is a big favourite to win the title a third time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ugh. I don't know whether slimming down to cruiserweight is going to help much with Szpilka's chin. There's some pretty big bangers in that division as well. Oh well. But maybe we'll get that Włodarczyk - Szpilka grudge match (they hate each other's guts, last I heard, even supposedly got into a tussle some years ago), could be fun.

Also, War Wach, lol.

Comment

I can’t think of one decent HW who dropped down to CW & had success.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I can’t think of one decent HW who dropped down to CW & had success.
        I'll take Szpilka vs Mike Perez

Comment

Originally posted by Zonkmeister View Post
          Ugh. I don't know whether slimming down to cruiserweight is going to help much with Szpilka's chin. There's some pretty big bangers in that division as well. Oh well. But maybe we'll get that Włodarczyk - Szpilka grudge match (they hate each other's guts, last I heard, even supposedly got into a tussle some years ago), could be fun.

Also, War Wach, lol.
          Oooh, I kinda like the sound of that, I'm up for Szpila vs Diablo

Comment

Kabayel vs Wach is a decent fight. Kabayel could add a 2nd good win to his resume. Wach actually did a lot better against Whyte than I expected. Wach is still durable enough to stay in fights to the late rounds & he will stand & trade with anyone but he just doesn't have the power to make those punches count. Kabayel's career stalled when he signed with Top Rank. He had momentum after beating Chisora then he kind of disappeared. He never got that fight in the US so now he is back fighting in Europe.

Comment

Kabayel is on the fast track...…….to ruining his Career. what a joke.

Comment

Kabayel vs Wach.

Kabayel vs Wach, I like this fight already. Good styles to make a fun chessmatch.

Comment

I expected Kabayel to fight Takam because they are both with Top rank.

Comment

Working...
                  X