Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James vs. Thomas Dulorme - Set Down For April 11, FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James vs. Thomas Dulorme - Set Down For April 11, FOX

Top welterweight and Minneapolis native Jamal "Shango" James will face former title challenger Thomas Dulorme for the Interim WBA Welterweight Title in the FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes Saturday, April 11 as James returns to The Armory in Minneapolis for his fifth-straight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty good fight

Comment

Dulorme for the upset. He is chinny & could be caught, but he is the most skilled fighter that James has seen since Ugas & with faster hands. Should be a good one.

Comment

This is some BS! This should be Jamal James vs. Jaron "Boots" Ennis! Cameron Dunkin, you're looking suspect! If you can't get the job done, sell the contract! Josesito Lopez, Ray Robinson, or Keita Obara! Get it done Mr. Dunkin, or get out the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
          Dulorme for the upset. He is chinny & could be caught, but he is the most skilled fighter that James has seen since Ugas & with faster hands. Should be a good one.
          No way on Gods green earth does Dulorme win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            Lol. You never know. Nobody thought Rosario would take out J-Rock either. James is a good fighter but the only top-notch guy he's fought at his best in Ugas, he lost. His size & length are definitely a problem for anyone in his division though. Good fight to see where he is at now.

Comment

Are we talking about the same Jamal James that went to hell and back against old ancient blown up lightweight Antonio DeMarco? If so I'm picking Dulorme to win.

Comment

JJ a decent fighter ,needs to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                  Are we talking about the same Jamal James that went to hell and back against old ancient blown up lightweight Antonio DeMarco? If so I'm picking Dulorme to win.
                  We are. I just think Dulorme is absolute trash juice.

Comment

We are. I just think Dulorme is absolute trash juice.
                    Even if he is its still a huge step up for James. I'll be watching for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X